Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #2


Welcome to the second week of Pinning it on Pinterest. I can't believe it is Friday already!! I don't know about you, but this week flew by for me. May be it's because there is so much to get done for Christmas! AHH, I can't believe it is just a week and 2 days away!

How about we take our minds off Christmas for a bit and look at this weeks Pinterest Loves, shall we ?!?

Isn't this bow the cutest thing!! I absolutely love it!! I am definitely going to be trying this out to put on some presents. 
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This is such a cute idea for Father's Day! I am in love! If you go to her website she gives you the printable! She also has some for Grandpa's too. I am going to be doing this next Father's Day for sure for my hubby!
Pinned HERE

This has become my new favorite quote! The last few months I have had plenty of rough days. I don't want you to think I am complaining about my life because I love it, but my husband is going to school full time and works full time. He works the graveyard shift so our schedules are completely opposite. I don't get to see him much and have pretty much become a single parent. When I read this quote it made me really think that even in my bad days, there is good. I am definitely going to be hanging this up in my bedroom so it will remind me to look at the good on my bad days!
Pinned HERE

Isn't this picture just the sweetest thing ever!! I am in love! I am totally remembering this for when I have my next baby! So adorable!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This is such a cute way to organize headbands. That is an oatmeal jar!! She covered it in paper and put it on a stand! Super cute!! You can also put elastics and other hair accessories inside the can! I am going to be making this when my little girl will actually wear headbands.
Pinned HERE

This nail art is so fun! That is a false eyelash! They just cut a little bit off, put in on the nail and put a clear coat polish over it!! Super cute! I am going to be trying this one very soon.
Pinned HERE

I am in love with the colors of this bedroom. I just feel so calm when looking at the picture! I am going to remember these colors when I decorate my room next. I also love the decor above the bed. So pretty!
Pinned HERE

I adore this headband!! I love everything about it. The colors, the flowers, the ruffles and the lace. Oh, it is just so cute!! I want to make something like this for my little girl.
Pinned HERE

I want this haircut that Katie Holmes has!! I love it! I think I might do this when I get my next cut. Now, if I only knew it was going to look perfect like this:) 
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

Isn't this dress adorable! I love the striped fabric too! If you go to her blog she gives a tutorial on how to make it!! I am definitely going to have to get better at sewing so I can make this!!
Pinned HERE

I hope you all enjoyed this weeks Pinterest Loves. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! The last one before Christmas:)


2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips